Clinique has launched the new Clinique ID. An exciting customisable moisturiser to not only hydrate but to treat your specific skin concern. Visit Nicole our Clinique Consultant in store for samples.
Monday March 11, 2019
Never has a moisturiser been so exciting than the newly launched Clinique ID. This is so much more than a one-type-fits-all moisturiser. What makes Clinique ID so different is that you simply choose your ideal moisturiser from the Clinique range and then select the skincare treatment in a cartridge concentrate to work with the skin problem and concern you have.
How does it work?
Well it's simple. Choose the moisturiser you love from the Dramatically Different collection. There are three in the range from Silky Lotion, Oil Control Gel or Lightweight Oil Free Water Jelly.
Customise your base by choosing a cartridge concentrate to treat your skin concern. There are 5 in the range to choose from. These include:
- Irritation - to calm and comfort your skin
- Pores & Uneven Skin Tone - to reduce pores and retexture skin
- Uneven Skin Tone - to even skin tone and brighten skin
- Fatigue - to energise and revive blood flow
- Lines & wrinkles - to smooth lines and re-plump the skin
Once you have selected your concentrate, the cartridge fits into the moisturiser and can be used as part of your daily skincare routine. It's so very simple yet promises to work with your skin just as you need it to.
Clinique ID is available in store at Chave and Jackson for £36. Contact Nicole our Clinique Consultant in store and pick up some free samples to try for yourself.
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford
- A review of some of the new male fragrances this year by guest blogger, Spencer Lewis
- Join us at our three day Christmas Shopping Event 2018