We are currently recruiting for a Dispensary Assistant or Technician to join our dispensary team at our store on Broad St, Hereford.
Wednesday December 12, 2018
Dispensary Assistant / Dispensary Technician
Approx. 25.19 hours a week (3 days plus one Saturday in four)
Chave & Jackson Ltd. is part of a family owned independent group whose aim is to deliver a personal, friendly and professional pharmaceutical service to the community.
We currently have an opening for a Dispensary Assistant / Technician. You will support the pharmacy team and your role will include dispensing prescriptions, pharmacy stock handling and ordering, dealing with repeat prescriptions, completing tasks in line with medicine protocols.
You should be one who takes pride in providing excellent customer service, be friendly, flexible, organised and a good team player. Communication skills are essential as you will be the first point of contact for telephone customers and healthcare professionals. You will also be required to assist on the medicine counter.
Relevant experience and/or qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Rate of pay and benefits on application.
Closing date for applications Friday 28th December 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when sufficient applications are received.
Please forward a C.V. along with supporting letter to Clodagh Shackleton, at Chave & Jackson Ltd., 6/7 Broad Street, Hereford HR4 9AE or email to email@example.com
- Discover the exciting new Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment - one of our customers has trialed it and here are the results!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas with Clinique
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford