The new autumn 2014 make-up collection from Clarins is all about creating a natural yet defined look. The collection perfectly signals a change of season through its captivating colours.
Thursday September 25, 2014
As we know starting with a good base is the key to achieving a flawless finish and the Clarins Firm Foundation for eyes does just that. Providing a strong yet soft base it helps extend the wear of your eye shadow. Team with the True Radiance foundation, that hydrates the skin for 24 hours providing a glowing complexion, and you have the perfect base for that natural look.
The collection includes six ombre matte cream-to-powder eye shadows to choose from. The easy to apply texture ensures they blend and shade to create the perfect effect. This season Clarins have also introduced a limited edition brown shade of their revolutionary eyeliner and continuing the trend of well defined and shaped brows, the perfect brow kit to achieve perfectly groomed brows.
The natural and understated look is completed with the Be Long mascara for visibly longer looking lashes and a pop of colour on the cheeks with their Blush Prodige to contour the face.
Whilst Clarins are renowned for their skincare their make-up range has sometimes failed to compete with the likes of Dior and Estee Lauder - until now! We really love this collection.
For more information pop in store and see our Clarins consultant, Mandy.
- Discover the exciting new Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment - one of our customers has trialed it and here are the results!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas with Clinique
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford