As we hit the height of summer and with all this glorious beach weather finding the perfect beach/pool side make up can prove to be a bit of a challenge.
Saturday August 09, 2014
It’s getting the balance of coverage without looking overly made up plus you don’t want to enter the water looking like a goddess only to emerge with your make up slipping down your face!
So when Clinique’s New Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm hit our shelves we were keen to try them out. Promising to deliver a bit of colour with a hefty helping of moisture, whilst bringing out your lips’ natural tone sounded just what was needed for a perfect minimalist beach look.
With four shades to chose from I went with Poppin Poppy. This shade was less pink than the others but blended well to provide that natural enhancement to my lip tone. With the added moisture my lips felt soft and the colour lasted well.
These Chubby sticks are great for a day to night look as you can build up the colour and intensity. Also perfect for downsizing your make up bag when traveling!
Definitely a hit and I’ll certainly be trying the other shades as each one provides a different colour depending on your individual lip tone.
For more information and to try Clinique’s Baby Tint’s for yourself see our Clinique consultant in store.
- Discover the exciting new Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment - one of our customers has trialed it and here are the results!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas with Clinique
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford