New York, London, Milan and now Paris – We are of course talking Fashion Weeks...
Wednesday October 02, 2013
Over the last couple of weeks we have been glued to the Fashion Week coverage. Keeping up to date with who’s wearing what, not only on the catwalk but from the array of celebrities attending.
We’ve had many discussions about this in the Chave and Jackson office and of all the weeks our favourite has to be London, for the obvious British connection but also the amazing talent on show. This season saw 58 catwalk shows take place over the 5 days and according to the official London Fashion Week website its estimated that orders of over £100m are placed during LFW each season (source: BFC). London has also been voted global fashion capital 2012 for the second consecutive year by the Global Language Monitor (GLM) and it’s amazing to think that the direct value of the UK fashion industry to the UK economy is £21 billion! (source: BFC Value of Fashion Report 2010).
We’ve loved seeing all the trends for SS14 and can’t wait for them to hit the high street. Our team of consultants are already taking inspiration from the make-up trends seen on the catwalk. Here are some of the designers and collections we have chosen as our favourites.
We will now of course be cheering on our favourite designer, Julien McDonald in his new venture as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing – Life imitating art with all those sparkly costumes it seems!
- Discover the exciting new Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment - one of our customers has trialed it and here are the results!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas with Clinique
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford