Relax and Revitalise with the New Dr Hauschka bath essence range...
Monday November 18, 2013
Well we have had a busy few weeks with our Autumn/Winter series of events and we still have our eagerly anticipated Christmas event to come!
In preparation for this busy time I have been trying out the new Dr Hauschka Bath Essences. As a fan of their previous Bath Oils these new additions bring the range up to date without losing any of the luxuriousness that we’ve come to expect.
The range includes Rose nurturing, Almond soothing, Lemongrass vitalising, Spruce warming and my personal favourite – Moor Lavender calming.
“Lavender Calming Bath Essence soothes tension and eases the mind after a stressful day, instilling feelings of peace and tranquility. The lavender scent helps to calm both children and adults in preparation for sleep” – Dr Hauschka
So not only great for the party season ahead it’s perfect for busy Mums too!
Check out the range in store now and let us know your favourite.
- Discover the exciting new Estee Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Renewal Retinol Treatment - one of our customers has trialed it and here are the results!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas with Clinique
- Join us at our Special Guerlain Event from 21st to 23rd March 2019
- NEW Clinique ID. Customise your moisturiser
- We have a vacancy within our Pharmacy team at our store in Hereford